1. Find Google and Facebook HQ. Ask the employees if they can explain technology to me and if they get bored of using their respective companies.
1b. Take pictures of android statues at Google HQ.
2. Figure out a way to get Soul Cycle and Just Salad out here. Maybe Zuckerberg would be into Soul Cycle.
3. Figure out what the Enchanted Broccoli Forest is.
4. Make friends.
5. Find a chiropractor.
6. Stop eating at Whole Foods every night. Must branch out.
7. Find the ocean.
8. Figure out why there is no water in the lake at Stanford.
9. Find a chiropractor. Or massage therapist. Or acupuncturist. Or physical therapist. Or someone to make me not feel old. And someone who works on weekends.
10. Find naturey places to run. Do not take phone. Ok, maybe, for instagram opportunities and safety.
10b. Figure out if can get into Palo Alto Foothills Park even though “you must prove residence.” What is this…Gramercy Park?